This is a Senior role working on highly complex projects. You will use your in-depth domain knowledge in all phases of cloud security. You will be responsible for driving the architect, build, and implementation of all things architecture (scalability, availability and performance alignment) to the developed roadmap. You will have a strong focus on application development and automation. You will be meeting with team leaders to support these initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science or relevant field.
• Previous experience in security solutions lifecycle.
• Cloud architecture strategy and security design
• ISO27000 / NIST / CSF / CSA
• Previous experience in designing and developing cloud security policies, standards, and procedures; management of (account, tenant, CASB integration, proxy server, firewall, etc) including SIEM, SSL/IPsec, DLP and threat assessment
• Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities, and meet deadlines effectively.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and presentation , you are going to be communicating across teams and up and down the company hierarchy..
If you are an experienced Cyber Security Architect looking for your next role, and you meet the above requirements, please click the "Here" button below and apply online for immediate consideration.
JDA Professional Services, Inc. is a Houston-based IT staffing firm specializing in the recruitment of strategic-technical to executive-level professionals. We provide staffing solutions through full-time, contract, and project-based placements. Since 1981, we have been helping companies build great IT departments while helping IT professionals find the right career opportunities.
Through our extensive client list and our ability to navigate the hidden IT job market, JDA can help you find the best opportunities available in the least amount of time.
Houston’s #1 Source for IT Jobs & Career Information
In addition to being a leading provider of IT jobs in Houston, JDA is a top source for information on the local IT employment market. Be sure to take advantage of all that our website has to offer. Visit our IT professionals section for a complete list of IT jobs available in the Houston area and lots of helpful information regarding local IT salaries, current industry hiring trends, and proven “best practices” for managing your IT career. For a comprehensive list of industry trade group meetings and seminars occurring in our area check out the Houston Hi-Tech Events Calendar.