Full Stack Developer – React
An international construction firm is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team on a full-time basis. This large company with a small town vibe, is an excellent place to make a career.
BENEFITS – great benefits including
• Full Insurance
• Flex scheduling and ½ day on Friday
• 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation, holidays, sick time)
• Tuition/Training dollars
• Bonus potential
In your new role as the Full Stack Web Developer, you will work on a team in a modified agile environment that meets with stake holders, is responsible for scoping, designing, developing, and implementing Web applications within the company. This will include new projects as well as support and enhancements existing systems. Your primary responsibilities are to understand the business, size requirements, perform coding and unit testing, and resolve technical issues. Your firm grasp of architecture and best practices is needed here. You’ll create design documentation, maintain cutting edge skills and participate in technical solutions and help drive the goals for the company. Their primary development platform is React.
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science or relevant field.
• 3+ years Full Stack development
• Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns and development of best practices
• Proven experience with relational databases (such as SQL Server, mySql, Oracle, etc)
• Strong background in JEE 7 | Java Script | Angular | React | Agile
• Experience in ORM such as JPA | Hibernate | TopLink
• Excellent/strong communication skills, both written, verbal, and presentation (you are communicating across company boundaries as well as to outside entities).
• Ability to work within the team to accomplish company goals
If you are a Full Stack Developer interested in a new project and you meet the above requirements, please click the "Here" button below and apply online for immediate consideration.
JDA Professional Services, Inc. is a Houston-based IT staffing firm specializing in the recruitment of strategic-technical to executive-level professionals. We provide staffing solutions through full-time, contract, and project-based placements. Since 1981, we have been helping companies build great IT departments while helping IT professionals find the right career opportunities.
Through our extensive client list and our ability to navigate the hidden IT job market, JDA can help you find the best opportunities available in the least amount of time.
Houston’s #1 Source for IT Jobs & Career Information
In addition to being a leading provider of IT jobs in Houston, JDA is a top source for information on the local IT employment market. Be sure to take advantage of all that our website has to offer. Visit our IT professionals section for a complete list of IT jobs available in the Houston area and lots of helpful information regarding local IT salaries, current industry hiring trends, and proven “best practices” for managing your IT career. For a comprehensive list of industry trade group meetings and seminars occurring in our area check out the Houston Hi-Tech Events Calendar.
||I-10 East, Houston, TX
$80,000 to $125,000