JDA's Standards and Commitment
By JDA Professional Services, Inc.
What makes JDA Professional Services, Inc. such a respected leader in the industry and community we serve? Because of our high standards and our continued commitment to clients, candidates, employees and the community.
JDA's founder and president, James Del Monte, has been in the staffing business since 1978. He is a respected leader who has created a friendly, values-based culture. He is a hands-on leader, remaining involved with the day-to-day operations of the business. Under his leadership, the company has developed a rock-solid reputation in the industry.
JDA adheres to the highest ethical standards:
JDA belongs to and serves as board members on numerous industry and trade groups, abiding by their codes of business practices and ethics.
- We conduct business in a way that inspires confidence and trust.
- We believe that honest, ethical, and professional conduct is fundamental to achieving the goals we have established for ourselves as individuals and as a company.
- We believe that all of our actions should be guided by integrity, honesty, and courage.
- We believe that true success comes from doing the right things for the right reasons.
- We take precautions to protect confidential information.
Our memberships include:
JDA values people:
- TechAlliance (formerly NACCB - National Association of Computer Consultant Businesses) - a national trade association that represents companies that provide highly skilled computer professionals to clients in need of technical support and/or IT services/solutions.
- NAPS (National Association of Personnel Services) - a national trade association that represents the search and staffing industry.
- TAS (Texas Association of Staffing) - a state trade association that represents the search and staffing industry.
- HAAPC (Houston Area Association of Personnel Consultants) - a Houston trade association that represents the search and staffing industry.
- AITP (Association of Information Technology Professionals) - a network of Information Technology professionals, educators and students dedicated to continuing education, professional growth, leadership, and the exploration of issues that face the IT industry.
- MIT Forum - a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and strengthening the way new companies get their start and to providing information for them to grow and prosper.
- Houston Technology Center - an organization that assists emerging technology companies within several key industries: Energy, Information Technology, Life Sciences and NASA-originated technologies.
- PMI Houston (Project Management Institute, Houston Chapter) - an organization for project managers, and those who are interested in the project management profession.
- Houston .Net Users Group - a group formed to explore, examine, develop and advance applications and services built with the .net development platform.
- ISSA (Information Systems Security Association) - an international organization of information security professionals and practitioners that provides educational forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities that enhance the knowledge, skill and professional growth of its members.
- ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) - an organization founded to enhance recognition of the IS audit and control profession through the advancement of standards and practices,education and certification.
JDA is committed to excellence:
- We treat people fairly, with dignity and respect.
- We communicate openly.
- We listen and value the opinions of others.
- We work as a team.
- We have fun.
JDA is an active participant in the success of our community:
- We deliver the highest quality services.
- We have a sense of pride in our work.
- We are accountable for our commitments and results.
- We foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- We donate five percent of our profits to charitable organizations.
- We are a founding member of NACCB Open Door Foundation - an educational foundation that focuses on educating students of all ages, their parents and their teachers, about the positive aspect of pursuing an IT career.
- We have been published/quoted in numerous trade publications, business journals and newspaper articles.
Apply Now to be a part of it all.