A Career in Recruiting at JDA!
By James Del Monte, JDA Professional Services, Inc.
At JDA, we hire people not backgrounds but you need to be an overachiever with a proven track record of success. Starting a career in recruiting and sales can be exciting and challenging position with a lot of up side potential. Here is some of the basic information JDA and a career in recruiting.
JDA Professional Services, Inc. is a Houston-based IT staffing firm specializing in the recruitment of strategic-technical to executive-level IT professionals. We provide IT staffing solutions through full-time, contract, and project-based placements. Since 1981, we have been helping companies locate, attract, and retain the right IT candidates to build great IT departments while helping IT professionals find the right opportunities to advance their IT careers and a strong value to both our clients companies and candidates is the ability to keep the interview process moving forward.
JDA Professional Services, Inc. has been in business since 1981. James Del Monte, CERS, CPC is president of JDA and is a veteran of the recruiting industry. Our HR Manager, Erika Strom, PHR, has been in the industry since 2001 has been with JDA since 2002.
What We Recruit
The Information Technology positions we recruit for range from strategic-technical to executive-level including:
Value Proposition to Our Clients
- CIOs and director-level
- Project managers and business analyst
- ERP specialist including SAP and Oracle Ebusiness suite
- Programmers and software developers
- Network engineers and administrators
- Helpdesk and communication personnel
Finding the right candidates is the entry point in our success - what we excel at for our clients is managing the on boarding process for them. This involves keeping the action moving and getting the candidates through the hiring process. It's all about the next step in the hiring process.
- Calling candidates and clients to build relationships
- Calling candidates to qualify for current positions
- Developing a profile through telephone interviews of candidates' wants, desires and flexibility
- Conducting face to face interviews in our office
- Tracking candidate and client profiles in our CRM
- Working with other JDA recruiters and sales staff to focus on priorities
- Business development for new clients
We have an extensive corporate university and training program including team and individual training, webinars and seminars both in house and at remote locations. Our proven training program will teach you the basics and advanced techniques to be successful. We have an established systems and process that get results. Our staff has been recognized by the Houston Area Association of Personnel Consultants (HAAPC), the Texas Association of Personnel Consultants (TAPC) and National Association Personal Services (NAPS) for their outstanding achievements.
We pay a base salary plus bonuses or commission. Most new recruiters can earn up to $40,000 - $65,000 within the 1st year and a superstar can earn over $100k. Compensation is based on individual and group performance, is not capped or subject to longevity. If you want to have control over your income and willing to work hard to be successful we can provide the tools, training and support to accomplish this.
We offer health Insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401k, extensive training opportunities, a reasonably flexible schedule, tuition reimbursement, and at least one monthly luncheon!
Commitment to the Community
JDA is an organization committed to serving the Houston community in which we work and live. As part of that commitment we Donate a minimum of 5% of our profits to various non-profits each year. We have been recognized by our industry for our commitment to the community.
What Our Employees Say
- We have fun
- We’re held accountable but we manage ourselves
- There is a lot of hands-on training
- Able to be effective and meet big people
- Make a lot of money!
- Never boring – always something going on
- We have goals – personal growth
- Snazzy JDA uniforms for Trade Shows
- Learn new things
- Learn what companies and businesses do
- Help others
- Be an advisor or consultant
- We go to a higher level
Call 713.548.5400 to continue the interview process moving forward.
Why Choose JDA
Why Work at JDA